At the start of the new year, recorded some “Sleep Stories” with the Hallow app (Bobby from the Gospel of John, Jackie from Ruth) and we’re partnering with Hallow again for this Lent!
Hallow has a Lent #Pray40 challenge and it’s great for anyone struggling to focus and give everything to God. Because this is the year of St. Joseph, every day the meditation will be based on his virtues.
40 prayers in 40 days.
Hallow is giving access to all their premium content FREE for 3 months at hallow.com/jackieandbobby. Wherever you’re at (or are stuck at) for this Ash Wednesday, let’s give this new Lenten season over to Christ for our own renewal and the spread the Gospel to the ends of the earth.
To God be all the glory!
With Hallow you can:
- Listen to the full Bible in a Year podcast
- Add different beautiful background music like Gregorian chant, light piano, or Ambient music
- Journal in the app after each session to keep track of your key takeaways
- Create your own Bible study group in the app to share reflections
- See the Bible in a Year broken out into different sections, each with its own cover art, to make it easier to catch up and stay on track
- Set goals & reminders, see your streak, and sync with your phone’s health settings
- Listen to Fr. Mike Schmitz’s Homilies every Sunday