Book Cover Reveal

We want to thank our fans so much for voting on the cover design of our debut book, Forever: A Catholic Devotional for Your Marriage. We are so excited to work with Pauline Books & Media to share this book with you.

In the process of choosing a cover, we received valuable feedback to land on a design that highlights the spirit of the text inside and the heart of what we hope the book will help couples accomplish. This lovely design “marries” these goals and Forever will be a book that complements the beauty of any bookshelf.

Now that we are one step closer to seeing it in person, we can feel the excitement growing. This cover is just the beginning of a wonderful journey.

The book is set to release September 1st.  Here it is!

fullsizeoutput_2

One thought on “Book Cover Reveal

1. Christa S
    April 25, 2017 at 6:26 am

I LOVE it! I think it’s absolutely perfect and speaks so much love passion and strengthen. Thank you for sharing! So excited for the book to be released.

2. April 25, 2017 at 6:35 am

I love the cover!💓 It’s simple and sweet!

3. Heather Dawson
    April 25, 2017 at 7:08 am

Congrats! Very excited!! Can’t wait to read this!

4. Jessica Magana
    April 25, 2017 at 9:33 am

I cannot wait to read it!!

5. April 25, 2017 at 1:07 pm

It’s so much better and more beautiful cause I find it more relatable and genuine, the previous covers have bothered and annoyed me a little bit, without reading it, it didn’t capture my attention to the content, the previous covers were too much. Now I just want to read it ! To make it short :D
    CONGRATULATIONS FOR THIS NEW AND ABSOLUTELY STUNNING COVER ! Praise the Lord !

6. April 25, 2017 at 1:53 pm

wonderful

7. Natalia
    April 25, 2017 at 2:20 pm

I’m from Poland. Will I be able to get your book?

• April 25, 2017 at 9:10 pm

Translated in Polish? Hopefully…eventually…

8. Margaret
    April 26, 2017 at 7:14 am

I’m looking forward to read your book! Will it be possible to buy it in Poland? It doesn’t have to be translated in polish ;)

• April 26, 2017 at 7:42 am

Oh yeah, I have no doubt you’ll be able to acquire a copy. We’ll send you one if you can’t get ahold of one. ;)

9. April 29, 2017 at 5:39 pm

This cover looks great! I can’t wait for your book to come out! I’ve been married less than a year, and my husband and I are looking for ways to pray together better. :)