54-Day Rosary Novena

Last year I prayed a 54-day novena for my future spouse. The next day, I re-met my friend, Bobby Angel, at the Theology of the Body institute and on the last day of the novena (the 54th day) he bought the engagement ring. Three months later he proposed.

Now, 49 days before our wedding, we are in the middle of a 54-day novena that will end the day before our wedding. I am overwhelmed with gratitude every time I pray this novena and love to share its beauty!

Here is a great blog that shares about the 54-day novena and where to find it:

One thought on “54-Day Rosary Novena

1. tippy stuart\
    June 22, 2013 at 1:58 pm

God bless you both…

2. June 22, 2013 at 2:47 pm

This is thrilling – I am 80 but my husband just went home in 2006 and we were very much in love. We were fairly new Catholics – 3 years and we loved the Church and being Catholic. So I am so excited for you. Just thrilling really

3. Gabby
    June 22, 2013 at 4:16 pm

I prayed a 54 day Rosary Novena with the intention for a boyfriend on Thanksgiving Day last year. A month after the 54th day, I met my current boyfriend.

4. paulina
    July 12, 2013 at 6:43 am

wow.. the true story made me realize God had a great love to us.. It is thrilling.. Thanks Jackie.. Let me found and read your true story. I am 24 and im still seeking truth of God..

5. Maggie
    July 28, 2013 at 3:20 pm

You guys are getting married on my birthday!!!

6. Claire
    August 13, 2013 at 7:01 am

My mother prayed this novena for me when I went through chemotherapy, and I got my test results back to give me the all-clear on the day she started the thanksgiving part! :) My husband and I also prayed this in the lead-up to our marriage, and have prayed it regarding our use of NFP and discernment over being more open, etc. Every time, God has been amazingly faithful, and our loving Mother has really shown us the power of her prayer. It is most definitely something I would recommend to any Catholic, but do not take it lightly – it WILL change your life, so make sure you are ready!

Praying for you both as you start your married life, it is a beautiful and wonderful adventure, and it sounds like you are both in 100% the right place for its trials and triumphs.

You are an inspiring couple, I love the blog!

7. November 23, 2013 at 12:19 pm

After years as a single, I prayed for several years the 54 day rosary novena asking God and the Blessed Mother to help me find a good Catholic gentleman to be my spouse. My prayers were answered! My husband and I have been now happily married for six and a half years. The 54 day rosary novena is still my favorite devotion and I have a special devotion to the Blessed Mother who is my patron saint. My husband and I are also Third Order Franciscans. I highly recommend praying this beautiful 54 day rosary novena. May God Bless you and your marriage! Praying for you both!

8. Joanna
    May 22, 2014 at 7:13 am

I prayed 54 day rosary novena for my father who died that year. I asked that he may enter Heaven soon if he was not there yet, and I was also constantly asking God and Mother of God to tell me if my father was doing alright, I was very worried about where he was, even though he was a very good man, I was afraid that he was suffering in purgatory. Soon after I finished the novena, my sister said to me that she had a dream, she said that our father was sitting with us in our living room, she asked him questions but he did not answer anything. She said the only thing he said was “pray for me during this Lent time”. About a year later, a priest said he would pray for us gathered at the Church that day. He told us we can tell him intentions we want him to pray for. When I got to him, I said I want my father to get to Heaven. He put his hands over my head and prayed over me, After the prayer he smiled and said “He is already there.”

9. Charles
    November 27, 2015 at 7:32 am

Please pray for me that our Lord Jesus Christ may bestow His divine mercy on me granting on me job security; May the Lord bless my family too granting upon us good health, healing and divine favours to the glory of His name, amen.